From Cancun or the Riviera Maya, makes the most complete and exclusive archeological tour to Chichen Itza, Mexico.
Traveling in a private transportation to one of the seven wonders of the world , Chichén Itzá. Take a guided tour for its impressive Mayan , famous for the mathematical precision with which they were built vestiges tour.
It is best to explore the ruins with a guided tour full day to discover the reasons why the place has been designated one of the modern wonders of the world . You can even visit the X'kekén cenote where you can rest and observe the stalactite , and of course deep into the turquoise waters.
Experience the majesty of Chichen Itza, world heritage , with the best tour of Cancun and the Riviera Maya!
- It is a 2 ½ hour ride there. we suggest a 7:00 AM departure to arrive at Chichen Itza at 9:30AM before the crowds and heat. Stay there for 2-3 hrs. When you are done at Chichen Itza, your driver is waiting to take you to Cenote Ik Kil where you can swim in the fresh water. Depart Ek Balam around 4:30 PM and arrive into Cancun around 6:30 PM.
Whats Included in the Chichen Itza, Cenote Ik Kil & Ek Balama Tour
Not Included in the Chichen Itza, Cenote Ik Kil & Ek Balama Tour
- Round trip air-conditioned transportation exclusively for your group.
- English speaking driver.
- Tollroad and Parking fees.
- Free time at the Mayan Ruins of Chichen Itza.
- Cooler with ice, purified water & beers.
Cancellation & Reservation Policies
- Food & Beverages at the restaurant.
- Entrance fee to the Cenote.
- Entrance fee to the archaeological site of Chichen Itza.
- Entrance into Ek Balam ruins where you can climb the pyramid.
- All prices are in US Dollars.
- You do not need an EP card to get the BEST prices in Cancun.
- If the tour departs as scheduled it is a completed tour. If you are not on the tour on time you will be considered a no-show and therefore we will be charged. In that case, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. Not even we can make that call.
- This tour must be cancelled by 2:00 PM on the day BEFORE the tour in order to receive a full refund of any deposit you may have made.
- Cancellations can be made by e-mail 48 hrs before your tour departs. Less than 48 hrs you are required to call our office.
- You personally must speak with our staff. Do not have the hotel travel agent or concierge call. We all speak English.
- We will provide you with a cancellation number. Please write it down and guard it until you have received your refund.
- In most cases a refund will be issued within 48 hrs.
- After 2:00 PM on the day before your tour we still may be able to cancel/refund you, but you are taking a risk. If the tour is full and the operator cannot fill your space, you will lose your deposit. So, call us whenever you can.
- Our phone number in Cancun is 5002133. It is also on your tour e-vouchers you received. If you have any trouble dialing this number, ask the concierge or front desk staff to assist you. We are here from 9:00 AM until 9:00 PM daily and have an answering machine for the off hours.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- You can change the date of any tour without penalty IF you call before 2:00 PM on the day before the tour.
- We have the most flexible cancellation policy in Cancun and we will only keep your deposit IF we are charged by the tour operator.