From Cancun or the Riviera Maya, makes the most complete and exclusive tour to Cenotes in the Riviera Maya.
You'll be pick up from your hotel at the time you request, the drive will take about 45 minutes from any part of Cancun or the Riviera Maya. We will take you to the beautiful Ruta de los Cenotes in Puerto Morelos, where you'll be able to choose the Cenote you want to go to.
In La Ruta de los Cenotes there are lots of them, but we can suggest two out of them: Cenote Verde Lucero and Cenote Kin Ha, does two are beautiful and have ziplines that goes thru the cenote so you can jump in the water and have fun at the same time.
Get to know the Mayan Jungle visiting this Cenote Tour and know what a cenote is. This Tour is perfect for families.
Whats Included in the Private Cenote Tour Riviera Maya
Not Included in the Private Cenote Tour Riviera Maya
- Round trip air-conditioned transportation exclusively for your group.
- English speaking driver.
- Tollroad and Parking fees.
- Free time at the Cenotes of your choice.
- Cooler with ice, purified water & beers.
Cancellation & Reservation Policies
- Food & Beverages at the restaurant.
- Entrance fee to the Cenotes.
- Entrance fee to the any additional stop you may do.
- All prices are in US Dollars.
- You do not need an EP card to get the BEST prices in Cancun.
- If the tour departs as scheduled it is a completed tour. If you are not on the tour on time you will be considered a no-show and therefore we will be charged. In that case, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. Not even we can make that call.
- This tour must be cancelled by 2:00 PM on the day BEFORE the tour in order to receive a full refund of any deposit you may have made.
- Cancellations can be made by e-mail 48 hrs before your tour departs. Less than 48 hrs you are required to call our office.
- You personally must speak with our staff. Do not have the hotel travel agent or concierge call. We all speak English.
- We will provide you with a cancellation number. Please write it down and guard it until you have received your refund.
- In most cases a refund will be issued within 48 hrs.
- After 2:00 PM on the day before your tour we still may be able to cancel/refund you, but you are taking a risk. If the tour is full and the operator cannot fill your space, you will lose your deposit. So, call us whenever you can.
- Our phone number in Cancun is 5002133. It is also on your tour e-vouchers you received. If you have any trouble dialing this number, ask the concierge or front desk staff to assist you. We are here from 9:00 AM until 9:00 PM daily and have an answering machine for the off hours.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- You can change the date of any tour without penalty IF you call before 2:00 PM on the day before the tour.
- We have the most flexible cancellation policy in Cancun and we will only keep your deposit IF we are charged by the tour operator.